About EverFit Studios
What is it about EverFit Studios that makes us special? My vision is to help people move easier and without pain. Years of experience in the fitness industry with my current knowledge of Fascial Stretch makes for a great combination!
I have always been physically active. Growing up I was very involved in figure skating and in my final year of competition, placed 4th in Ontario. Throughout high-school, I participated in various team sports and once I got to university, I fell in love with aerobics classes and the gym. The turning point came for me when I attended my first ever fitness conference. It was like someone took the blinders off! There were people who were making a career out of teaching fitness! I quickly started working on my certifications to teach fitness. Then I transitioned my career from banking to working in the fitness industry full time. I have been self-employed in the fitness and wellness world for the past 19 years! The rest, as they say, is history!
But wait! There’s more! In the past 8 years, I have shifted my focus from teaching group fitness classes and personal training, to focusing on body treatments. In 2014, I was introduced to Fascial Stretch Therapy and I was sold! Every client I had could use this technique to help them move better and alleviate pain.
- Stretch to Win certified Fascial Stretch Therapist – Level 3 – October 2017 , Sport Specific Specialization April 2018; Refresher course – September 2022
- RAPID Neurofascial Reset – Upper & Lower Body Certified, 2019, RAPID Core – January 2020, RAPID 4 – June 2020
- Certified InForm Nutritional Coach
- CanFitPro – Personal Trainer Specialist, Fitness Instructor Specialist, Nutrition & Wellness Specialist
- Yoga Instructor – East to West Yoga
- Pilates Instructor – Body Harmonics
The Future of EverFit Studios
The past three years have been challenging for fitness professionals to work “in-person” but hopefully we are on track now to get back to seeing clients face-to-face. Sometimes we just really need to be in the physical company of other people! I invite you to “like” my Facebook or Instagram pages for updates on what’s happening here at EverFit Studios!