My vision is to bring together a community of people who want to be proactive with their health, who see the benefits that come with living a healthy lifestyle in Prince Edward County – including physical, mental and emotional, who want to meet like-minded people to share this journey with and who want to have FUN!
The concept of EverFit Studios grew out of a desire to make fitness FUN again and to create a community of like-minded people. In a world where we are more “digitally connected” than ever, I believe we are further apart “emotionally” than ever before. Creating a space where people can come together as a community, where we can learn how to take care of the awesome bodies that we have, where we can inspire and support each other on our journeys and have fun doing it – that is our story-behind-the-story. I hope you’ll consider joining our community!
Kathy McAlpine Terpstra
I have been involved in the fitness industry for 24 years – and I love every minute of it! Helping people to live healthier, more active lives is extremely rewarding!
- Stretch to Win certified Fascial Stretch Therapist – Level 3 – October 2017 , Sport Specific Specialization April 2018
- RAPID Neurofascial Reset – Upper & Lower Body Certified, 2019, RAPID Core – January 2020
- Certified InForm Nutritional Coach
- CanFitPro – Personal Trainer Specialist, Fitness Instructor Specialist, Nutrition & Wellness Specialist
- Yoga Instructor – East to West Yoga
- Pilates Instructor – Body Harmonics
Want to be part of our community? We’d love to have you join us! Email us for more info!